Wondering what A philosothon is? Watch the video for a quick explination.
- The disposition to care for good reasoning and intellectual honesty
- The ability to criticize ideas impersonally and to accept the impersonal criticism of one’s own ideas;
- A willingness to listen with an open mind to the ideas of others;
- The capacity to identify and tackle problems;
- An interest in exploring ideas, and;
- A willingness to take the intellectual risk of offering ideas for evaluation and criticism from one’s peers.